Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just call me Mary

Image found here
Ok, that's 2 weeks in a row I've had to deal with pretty windy conditions at the Apollo Bay market. I'm putting in an order for no wind next week.
Lovely morning though, lots of fabulous visitors to my stall. Lots of tea towel, skirt, t-shirt and tea cosy love coming my way.
A small world experience that began with the question 'do you sell at Magnolia Square?'.
It seems that Frankie & Ray denim skirts have quite a following. That makes me happy indeed.
Not a breath of wind out there now. Of course.

3 comments:

Georgie Love said...

That's why on GL I call them "my favourite denim skirt"! They are definitely a winner!

Lizeylou said...

I LOVE my skirt and am so happy that I bought it. Now I have my eye on one of your tea cosies!! My Mum has just given me one of her teapots and as cute as it is I think your "Peacock who comes to visit" cosie would make it super cute!!

Frankie and Ray said...

Bless you Eliza! That makes my day!