Monday, March 22, 2010

After market Monday

What a weekend I've had.
First up a visit to Magnolia Square at it's beautiful new venue for March at the St Kilda Town Hall on Friday afternoon.
I saw so many people I know I didn't actually get much of a good look around, but I did manage to buy myself a few treats including this clever and sweet crocheted necklace from my friend Michelle at Crayon Chick. I can't quite get the colours right in the photo, they're brighter in real life. I love it. It looks perfect with my new shirt from Luce Handmade. Thank you girls!
Perhaps I should be sending a little handwritten note on something from my Wendy June jotbox!

On Saturday I spent the day alongside Gaye in the hall at the Maribyrnong Makers Market. The weather was perfect, more catching up was done, and I had a visit from Louise and Eliza, both gorgeous girls and much appreciated customers. I hope you are loving your new things!
Thank you Morgan and the rest of the terrific market organising committee for another lovely day. I'm looking forward to May already.
Sunday found me at Shirt & Skirt with Pia at a bumper market. We were busy, busy, busy all day long! We still found time for coffee and cake and a bit of chat with our market friends.
All too good. I'm still recovering!

No comments: