Monday, September 20, 2010

A small confession


I seem to be enjoying my Melbourne markets so much I've come home again without any photos to share.
A shame because we were so lucky to enjoy a rather nice sunnyish sort of day yesterday, and the market was looking good with lots of great stalls.
Coming back to Shirt & Skirt after a Winter break means catching up with a few people I haven't seen for a while, including Wendy June, and finally meeting the Mookah ladies. We've been at a few markets together, and so now it's great to know them by name!
My other little confession is that I've had these shirts out at the last 2 markets, and they're going to be popular I think.
That fantastic Ink & Spindle fabric is a pleasure to work with, and even nicer to look at!

1 comment:

Crayon Chick said...

Look! It's my new favourite top! And look! Your blog looks GORGEOUS!! Love the new layout, the background, the green. Wow. I guess someone's taken some time away from the sewing machine to play! LOL, can't wait to see more. xx