Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Getting my act together


It's taken a bit of time, and it's been a bit overdue...but I'm feeling all professionally turned out!
I started with some swing tags and business cards, and liked them so much I decided I should get my act together and get everything looking the same.
I'm here to say a big thank you to my friend Michelle, who did all the hard work and found a lovely little label company...then generously shared her contact with me.
And then, to my clever friend Anne, who not only makes amazing one-of-a-kind clothing, but also runs a design studio, Ennis & Perry, who got my gorgeous new sign ready in time for it's debut at Magnolia Square the other week.
Yay to you, girls, I love the generosity of the circle I move in.

1 comment:

Crayon Chick said...

Yay to be moving in such generous circles all round!