Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shop girl


I'm coming down to earth after a really wonderful weekend.
I so much look forward to every Magnolia Square, and not just because it's a beautiful environment to spend a few days, but also because I get to spend more time than usual with some of my market friends. It's such a luxury to have time to catch up for more than a few hours.
Add to that staying with my St Kilda hostess with the mostest, her bloke and their greyhound, dinner out at En Izakaya, and I'm a happy shop girl.
Big sellers this weekend were the new dresses - St Kilda is all frocked up!
Also, these lovely soft and silky new green tees.
I've taken the opportunity of a couple of slow down days to load some more Frankie & Ray goodies into the shop, so pop on over and have a browse!


No comments: