Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Out and about

It's been more than a month since I've had a market outing, although it feels like forever.
I'm making up for it this month with 3 fabulous outings to Melbourne starting this weekend!
And, I'm excited to be showing you a few new things. There's been lots of little shirt making, so I have oodles of colours and pattern combinations to choose from. Perfect for this warmer weather.
Also, a new tee, and some perfectly quirky hemp and organic cotton skirts embellished with a vintage tea towel motif pocket, all one of a kind, and gorgeously colourful.
Hooray for Spring!



Love this market - and it's only on 3 times a year, so don't miss out!


Then, in the beautiful gardens at the Abbotsford Convent on Sunday, September 16 (yes, that's this Sunday!)
Shirt & Skirt Market
Abbotsford Convent
1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford
10am - 4pm


A few days at home, and then you'll find me at this lovely gathering.


See you soon!

1 comment:

JK said...

I'll have to come down to the MMM and say Hi. Have fun and may you sell out of all your goodies.