Thursday, November 22, 2012

Back to back

Sometime on Monday afternoon I realised this coming weekend was a back to back market weekend.
And both of them usually quite busy ones.
I took a good hard look at my stock, and took a deep breath!
There's been a flurry of shirt, skirt and vintage tea towel bag making. 
And a bakers dozen of tees as well!
On Saturday you'll find me at the most delightful Maribyrnong Makers Market.
I'm in the park for the bumper Christmas market, you'll find me next to my friends and enjoying what promises to be a glorious day of sunshine and warm weather.


And then on Sunday, the last Piccadilly Market for this year.
I always enjoy being in Geelong, and love this market too!



In the middle of my sewing frenzy the Geelong Advertiser called.
And I'm lucky enough to be in this great story about some of the regional designers and makers that'll be at Piccadilly on Sunday as well!


See you on the weekend!


2 comments:

Fiona said...

That's a bit exciting Jo! Fingers crossed for a fabulously busy weekend.

Frankie and Ray said...

Isn't it, Fi? Hope to see you tomorrow! xx