Monday, October 27, 2014

Moving house

You might have noticed a little lack of action in this space!
Yes, the crowded world of social media has found me spending more time elsewhere.
And so, after quite a few months of sporadic posts I'm taking the plunge to move on permanently from here.

You can keep up with all my latest Frankie & Ray news over on Facebook.

Upcoming market dates can be found under the Upcoming Markets and Events page of my online store.

And, not least, you can get a little peek into all the behind the scenes work in progress and my day to day life on Instagram.

See you over there, and thanks for stopping here along the way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, well, it has been a real pleasure keeping up to date with your amazing escapades - I'll look out for you in social media land!