Monday, September 28, 2009

New week, new stuff


After a slow Friday it's been busy in my workroom.
If you pop into The Local Shop this week you'll find some new tea towel bags, this one included (if you're quick). A nice fat parcel of 6 has been posted. Although sometimes I find it a bit hard to say goodbye. My friend Pia found me this gem of a tea towel, it reminds me of the swap cards I had as a girl. Actually, I still have the swap cards.

Sally will have this new belt available on Georgielove very soon too.
These are made from Liberty of London tana lawn, a beautiful fine cotton that is so smooth it feels like silk. Backed with cotton pinwale cord and soft to go through any size belt loops, they are especially good with jeans, but anything else you care to wear them with too!

1 comment:

Crayon Chick said...

More beautiful bits of deliciousness from the Frankie and Ray sewing room! Your work is so well made. Thanks for your lovely comments, the best thing about bad weather is staying indoors and getting a lot of work done. My workroom is the coldest and darkest room in the house and it takes all my self discipline not to heed to the siren sounds coming from the garden on a sunny day, with news of fine weather on its way I'd better get a lot done tonight just to cover my bets!!!