Wednesday, August 11, 2010

While I was away


This week is proving to be busier than I'd thought it would be. A little flurry of orders waiting for me after Magnolia Square had me back in the workroom and off to the post office yesterday.
But this afternoon I'm baking a cake, making pea and ham soup, and watching the rain bucketing down outside. It's a great day to be snug indoors!
While I was busy up in Melbourne, the Ink & Spindle girls were hard at work in their studio printing up this new fabric for me. It was waiting for me when I got home, and of course, I had to wait for just the right moment to open the parcel!
Another custom colourway just for me, and I couldn't be happier with the result.
My photo doesn't quite capture how lovely this is, the green is a bit more green, and the base a bit more beige. It's luscious!

3 comments:

Lizeylou said...

Love this new fabric! Look forward to seeing what you make with it. Almost to pretty to cut into pieces!

JK said...

What a lovely fabric!

JK said...

What a lovely fabric