Monday, August 16, 2010

Are we there yet?

Travelling in style with this sweet little case!

Golly, it's cold here this morning. We got hailed on during our morning walk.
It's the tail end of Winter, and I think I'll be glad to see the end of it.
Yes, I know I will!
Just as well the old bloke and I are taking ourselves off on a little holiday at the end of this week.
We'll be going north to see some friends in sunny Brisbane, and then....(pause for effect), a week in Byron Bay!
Hooray for that!
Today I'm trying to think about what clothes to pack in my bag. It feels a bit weird looking at summery t-shirts while wearing 2 jumpers and my ugg boots!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Have a great holiday! Oh, to be able to thaw out. It is so cold, even with blue skies and sunshine. I'm inside, heater on, scarf around my neck - still feel cold. And that suitcase is gorgeous!