Friday, December 17, 2010

Crazy, but happy!


Every year I forget how crazy this week in December gets.
I've been to the post office twice today already....
I certainly am not complaining, it makes me very happy to think of all the Frankie & Ray goodies going off to new homes to spread some Christmas cheer!
Around all the trips to the post office this week I've been sewing like a mad woman to have some nice things to take along to Melbourne for my last city market for 2010.
(And hooray, I'll have some more of the popular grey t-shirts pictured above.)
I'll be looking forward to seeing all my Shirt & Skirt market pals one more time this year, and Pia and I might even celebrate with some ice-cream!


Shirt & Skirt Market
Abbotsford Convent
1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford
Sunday December 19
10am - 4pm

No comments: