Friday, April 8, 2011

The best weekend of the year


Well, it's snuck up on me this year!
The Apollo Bay Music Festival is on this weekend!
The tents are up, the sun is shining, and we'll have a full house with visitors by tonight.
I'll be down on the foreshore for the market in the morning, if the weather holds as nicely as it has all this week that is...
I've only just had a chance to have a little look at the program, and I've got my wish list happening.
Megan Washington tonight, Vika Bull with the Hornets, Dog Trumpet, The Scared Weird Little Guys and the festival special, The Songs of Vanda and Young all on tomorrow.
Can I resist an act called The Lounge Hounds?
Oh, and then there's Georgia Fields too...
Sunday morning is always great with a gospel session to ease us into the final day.
And somewhere in there, I just know I'll find a surprise too!

No comments: