Friday, March 16, 2012

One, and the other

Two great markets for me this weekend! 
First up on Saturday...


If I absolutely had to pick a favourite Melbourne market, the Maribyrnong Makers Market would be it.
Come and see why for yourself! You won't be disappointed. It's friendly, and full of great makers with their goodies. Plus a sausage sizzle. What's not to love? Oh, and this is last one until September, another good reason to come along!
Then, on Sunday...


A day in the lovely surrounds of the Abbotsford Convent at the Shirt & Skirt Market.
My most regular, and I always look forward to it.
East and west, I've got both sides of Melbourne covered!

3 comments:

small forest said...

Have a great weekend Jo. I still dont know how you do back to back markets! It takes me a couple of days to get over doing one.
x

JK said...

I was stalking the M.M. Market - great to see you there.

Frankie and Ray said...

Oh, I would have loved to meet you Ms Cool Rider! Next time promise to introduce yourself.