Thursday, April 19, 2012

Finishing touches


I've made a good start this morning putting the finishing touches to everything for Finders Keepers this weekend.
I'll be on the road first thing tomorrow morning, heading to the Royal Exhibition Buildings for the return of this fantastic event to the fair city of Melbourne.
I can hardly wait!
I've got lots of new colours and fabrics to liven up your Winter wardrobe. 
Soft and yummy wool in neckscarves, the most delicious fine velvety floral corduroy for new skirts and pockets on my organic cotton and hemp blend dresses, and a whole fresh batch of Liberty cotton and recycled jumper scarves.
I'll have you all kitted out for Winter!


2 comments:

small forest said...

Oh Jo! you sound all soooo excited.
I have a quilting expedition to perform but I may just be able to pop by, x

Frankie and Ray said...

Oh Wendy! I am! I'd love to see you, do come by if you can. x