Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'm a little teapot cosy!


Oh, I'm feeling pretty excited about this!
For several months this little tea cosy kit has been in development.
There's been test knitting, and pattern drafting, and sourcing the packaging, and designing the labelling.
I've so much enjoyed working with my clever (and patient) friend Anne, whose design company Ennis & Perry came up with the perfect solutions to all my needs.
And putting the first kits together this week made me want to do a little jig around the house!
They'll be making their debut on my market table this weekend down here at Apollo Bay, but I've just listed some in the shop as well.
Now, time to put the kettle on.

7 comments:

Crayon Chick said...

Oh, they're gorgeous, I'm jigging with you! x

Anne said...

They look fab Jo! :) Very excited for you :) They're finally here! Yay! xx

Morgan Wills said...

I should get some for the shop Jo! They look gorgeous - well done :-)
Will you wholesale them? Morgan x

Leoni & Vonk said...

Sooo cute! x

Mookah Studio said...

Very cute indeed. The postie must have lost my invite to the big Product Launch!

Frankie and Ray said...

Oh, you're all so gorgeous! As for the product launch, well, a cuppa and a look out the window was about it around here today! (you make me smile Mookah lady)

Lizeylou said...

This is so fab Jo ... you really are very clever!