Thursday, March 29, 2012

Do it yourself!


I've been bursting with excitement about working with Emma over at Treehouse Textiles on a special little project.
And now the date is in my diary to take a trip over to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula to help with this fun (and delicious!) workshop.
I've come up with a simple cosy pattern that we'll knit together, and then decorate to our hearts content, exactly as you'd like yours to look!
If you're a fan of the humble tea cosy, and like to make your daily cuppa a special occasion, then pop on over and take a look at the workshop details.
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

Oh if only it were closer!

xo em

JK said...

Ahhh you've just reminded my to break out my tea cosy now that the weather is turning... now where on earth did I put it?