Thursday, March 29, 2012

Do it yourself!


I've been bursting with excitement about working with Emma over at Treehouse Textiles on a special little project.
And now the date is in my diary to take a trip over to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula to help with this fun (and delicious!) workshop.
I've come up with a simple cosy pattern that we'll knit together, and then decorate to our hearts content, exactly as you'd like yours to look!
If you're a fan of the humble tea cosy, and like to make your daily cuppa a special occasion, then pop on over and take a look at the workshop details.
Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

Oh if only it were closer!

xo em

Cool Rider said...

Ahhh you've just reminded my to break out my tea cosy now that the weather is turning... now where on earth did I put it?