Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday, where did you come from?

I know this a common lament around here, but golly, this week has quite simply disappeared.
Perhaps I'm still wafting about in another time zone.
Perhaps it's that there's been a few happenings that have thrown me off.
The most pressing thing on my mind today is our poor Ray-boy.
Somehow, during our walk on the beach yesterday, he broke a toe.
Yep, I don't know how that happened either.


He's on doctor's orders to rest for the next 2 weeks. 
Somehow, I don't think that will be so much a problem!
It is heart wrenching watching the poor dog hobble about on 3 legs, and the stairs have us all holding our breath.


I've been sitting with him, and indulging in a little more cross stitch.
This little pincushion has proven more appropriate than I realised!

No comments: