Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas is coming


Here's a little look at the new skirts I'll have ready for Shirt & Skirt next week.
I'm very happy with the way the new linen pockets look against the stripe. I'll be working on having some red stripe ones ready too.
A call from I Dream a Highway for more stock made me realise that it's only 2 weeks until Christmas! Some more t-shirts and belts have gone to them in today's post.
A big stocktake of t-shirts has left me in a small panic, but never fear, my fantastic suppliers are pulling out all stops to get their orders filled before closing for the break. I seem to get caught by surprise at how quickly December goes by every year.
I've also ordered some more fabric today, and am looking forward to working with something new for my red 3/4 sleeve t-shirts.
Oh, it's going to be a busy week!

No comments: