Monday, April 12, 2010

I love North Melbourne...


The Lithuanian Club makes an incredible venue for the North Melbourne Market with the groovy 1970ish ballroom, lobby and upstairs rooms to explore.



There was a bit of a rush on to visit the vintage fabric stall where I splurged on a piece of '1930s hand screen printed citadel print'. This is going to be a skirt for me sometime soon...




A bit of market trade for a Frankie & Ray recycled jumper and cotton patchwork scarf, plus a little cash, meant I came home with these lovelies. Thank you Kerry, I love them.

And to top off a wonderful day, Ramona came to visit and I am very happy to say that Frankie & Ray handknit neckscarves will be in her beautiful little shop, Ramona Tienda, by the middle of this week.

image from the Design Files

Ramona Tienda
113 Errol Street,
North Melbourne.

No comments: