Friday, May 18, 2012

Taking a trip

Isn't the year flying along already?
Nearly the end of May!
Things are getting quiet down here on the coast, and I'm slowing down a little bit too.
My regular Melbourne market is on this Sunday.
Yes, it's time for the Shirt & Skirt market once again!


This one will be my last appearance here until Spring comes around again!
With another lucky forecast for a sunny and mild day, I'm looking forward to a 'last one before Winter' visit to the Abbotsford Convent.
But, that's not all!
I'm mixing a bit of business with pleasure this time too.
On Tuesday I'll be heading up to Bendigo to see the Grace Kelly exhibition with some friends.
I've been looking forward to this for ages, and it seems like a perfect way to end a few days up in the city.
A mini break! And I can't wait to see this collection of beautiful clothing.


No comments: